The IOPO offer an exclusive and bespoke industry-specific Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance policy to safeguard your professional reputation, your business and its future growth.
Why choose this Policy?
Partnering with Bruce Chiene Insurance Brokers, the IOPO have worked intensively to ensure a highly competitively priced policy that is a tailor-made policy for the Organising Industry.
- Do you give advice to your clients either in person or via online platforms?
- What would you do if you advised someone to donate an item and turns out it was an expensive antique and they sued you for financial loss?
- What happens if you left a box in the in the middle of the floor and someone trips over it?
Too often we meet people who do not have adequate insurance as they feel it is expensive or unnecessary. Without both Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance you’re too exposed!
Also, in most other Public Liability policies, bodily injury is excluded from the cover. Not in the IOPO PL & PI Policies! You are covered for property damage AND personal injury to any third party.
Who can access this policy?
- All Professional Organisers, Decluttering Specialists, Organising Coaches, Personal Concierges and Productivity Specialists working in Australia
- New Zealand Members of the IOPO
- Professional Organising Businesses who employ up to five full- or part-time workers
This policy is not available through any other channel and is exclusive to the IOPO.
Watch our free course, "Insurance Essentials for Professional Organisers" here. A step by step guide, in plain English, to help you choose the right cover for you & your business.
PO Insurance Policy Pricing*, from 1st April 2020 - 30th June 2020
- Member Price Australia: $299
- Member Price New Zealand: AUD $272
- Non Member Price available in Australia ONLY: $369
The policy cover begins July 01, 2019, and can only be accessed through the IOPO website. All policies will then be due for renewal 30/06/2020.
* Prices quoted above are in Australian Dollars and are for payment in one lump sum only.
IOPO Members - please ensure you are logged in to purchase
If you have any other questions about the insurance policy or application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.