At Interior Philosophy we support Private clients, Home/Aged Care Package clients, and are a non-registered NDIS Service Provider supporting Self-Managed and Plan-Managed Participants throughout most parts of Cardinia, Bass Coast, Baw Baw, South Gippsland, Latrobe, Wellington & East Gippsland in Victoria.
The team is lead by business owner and IOPO Accredited Professional Member Tania Goranitis; and our friendly and easy-going team collaborate with our clients to create safe, functional and attractive homes. We work with people across the spectrum of clutter and disorganisation and provide the skills and support to assist people to achieve their goals for their home and life with:
- Home and Safety Improvements
- Home de-cluttering and organisation
- Home and life skills development
- Physical assistance related to decluttering and organising
- Related and relevant cleaning
- Waste and donation removal
- Move management support
- Interior styling and home staging
We're experienced working with clients across a range of challenges including Chronic Disorganisation, Hoarding Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder, Anxiety, Dementia, Acquired Brain Injury, Intellectual Disability and Vision Impairment and more. Tania leads her team of caring women to support all clients with non-biased and non-judgmental guidance.
Our team receive training in Mental Health First Aid, First Aid, Hoarding Supports and all team members have a Police Check and Working With Children check.
Interior Philosophy Team (left to right): Jodie Diwell, Kayla Lansdown, Kim Cook, Rachael McCarthy, Tania Goranitis, Kim Hilder & Amanda Cassar
- Institute for Challenging Disorganization Member
- Graduate of the International School of Colour and Design (ISCD)
- Founder of Women AgainstWaste Events (WAW)
- Nominee for Australia Day Awards ‘Citizen of the Year’, Paynesville (2019)
- De-clutter Expert of ABC Radio Gippsland