The Connection Room
Connect. Learn. Share.
Let's Talk: Client Session Notes 5:00pm - 6:30PM AEST
There’s nothing like connecting with people who just get you, is there? A place to share with people who understand the types of challenges POs face. Learn from people in the know, enhance your business and career with a broad spectrum of views and experience.
Carolyn Verhoef will be facilitating a discussion on the why, what, where, when and how of taking session notes as a PO.
The connection Room is a relaxed way to connect while discussing topics that grow and advance your business or career.
Here's what the Connection Room includes:
- A short introduction to the topic with some facts and sharing from experience on the topic.
- Handy links to resources around the topic if you want to investigate or learn more.
- A chance to share your ideas and ask question around IOPO's peer Accreditation.
- Open discussion on the topic, sharing experiences and resources amongst group.
- We’ll be holding the Connection on Zoom Meeting, it’s just like a webinar. You can join by video from your computer, iPad or Smartphone to see who you’re talking with or simply dial in using your phone.
You don’t need a Zoom account or any log in details just the link which you’ll get when you register. We’ll provide helpful links with handy simple to follow videos for first time users.
Want to join us in the Connection Room? Great, just register.
We'll send you the Zoom meeting details once you register.
How to Use Zoom
How to Join a Zoom meeting via Windows & Mac from an email invitation.
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-How-Do-I-Join-A-Meeting-Joining & Configuring your Audio & Video on Zoom
Watch a vide on how to join a meeting - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqncX7RE0wM
How to Join a Zoom meeting from your Smartphone
This is an IOPO Member-only event.
Members please ensure you sign in to your account so you can register.