Complex and Chronic Disorganisation
The IOPO International presents:
Working with clients experiencing Complex & Chronic Disorganisation
Join us on March 18, 2021 via Live Stream for a day of connecting, learning and growing
|Who is this
|What will I learn?||What are the
|How does a Live Streamed
WHO IS THIS CONFERENCE FOR?
Employees and individuals across Australasia who would like to expand their knowledge and skills while working with clients experiencing hoarding behaviours, excess clutter, and chronic disorganisation.
- Occupational Therapists
- Social Workers
- Support Coordinators
- Support Workers
- Psychologists & Psychiatrists
- Trauma Cleaners
- Age Care Service providers
- Care Workers
- Home care nurses
- Professional Organisers and Declutter Coaches
This Conference will deliver the latest in research, best practice and practical knowledge.
The focus is on creating opportunities for engagement and relationship-building for the broad range of people working in this sector.
With a ground-breaking conference format, you’ll find it packed with value and guaranteed to deliver top-notch professional and personal development.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
We have an amazing lineup of experts presenting on the following topics:
|Introduction||Rebecca Mezzino||Striving for Shared Understanding: how the different areas we work in are changing and intersecting|
|Featured Speaker||Prof. Melissa Norberg||Over-consumption & object attachment: implications for all of society|
|Plenary Session||Bettering client outcomes|
|Plenary Session||Inter-agency support and facilitation|
|Plenary Session||Organising for injury and disability|
|Panel Discussion||Working in Domestic Environmental Neglect|
|Breakout Session||Building your Community of Practice|
Stay tuned - more details on the programme outline will be added in the coming months
WHAT ARE THE REGISTRATION OPTIONS?
You are able to purchase an individual registration, or a group registration. Single registrations are eligible for an Early Bird Discount as follows:
- Early Bird Registration: Available until 31/12/2020 - $335.00
- Standard Registration: Available from 1/1/2021 until 17/3/2021 - $395.00
Group discounts apply as follows:
- Group Booking - up to 5: Discounted pricing is available for group registrations between 2 and 5 people - $325.00 per person
- Group Booking - up to 10: Discounted pricing is available for group registrations between 6 and 10 people - $295.00 per person
HOW DOES A LIVE STREAMED CONFERENCE WORK?
Ever attended a webinar or a Zoom meeting before? Our conference will be nothing like that!
The conference will be delivered via a purpose-built virtual conference 'venue', complete with breakout rooms, networking areas and exhibitor booths. It is a highly interactive platform, allowing for even greater interactions with speakers and fellow delegates than an in-person event. The platform is very easy to use and navigate around all the different features - so no need to be tech-savvy.
This year, many conferences have had to move online, and for those that do it well, the event organisers and attendees all agree that it is an amazing experience, with many even prefering it to an in-person conference!
Just some of the benefits of attending a virtual conference...
- No borders or geographical boundaries to cross or travel restrictions to comply with
- More inclusive and accessible for those unable to travel and those who are not comfortable in crowds of people
- Not having to travel saves money and time away from your family and work
- Greatly reduces the environmental impact of in-person events
- Recorded sessions available post-conference for attendees to re-visit information and take action
- Opportunities to submit questions for speakers prior to the event, as well as participate in Live Q&A
Check out this interesting article from the Scientific American on "The Surprising Advantages of Virtual Conferences. Among other things, they’re easier on the environment and more inclusive than in-person meetings"
Please read our Refund and Cancelation Policy here