Do you work under the Organising Industry umbrella as a Professional Organiser, Decluttering Specialist, Coach, Personal Concierge or Productivity Specialist?
Are you serious about safeguarding your professional reputation, your business and its future growth?
The IOPO is thrilled to present an exclusive and bespoke industry-specific Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance policy.
Why choose this Policy?
Partnering with Bruce Chiene Insurance Brokers, the IOPO have worked intensively to ensure a highly competitively priced policy that recognises not only Professional Organising as it stands today, but is ready to evolve as our industry does. No longer do you need to fall under the banner of ‘cleaner’ or ‘interior designer’, this is a tailor-made policy for the Organising Industry!
Do you give advice to your clients? What if you suggested getting rid of something, only to find out later it was a valuable antique? Too often we meet people who do not have adequate insurance as they feel it is expensive or unnecessary.
Without both Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance you’re too exposed!
Who can access this policy?
- All Professional Organisers, Decluttering Specialists, Organising Coaches, Personal Concierges and Productivity Specialists working in Australia
- Australian Members of the IOPO (this will be available to the NZ IOPO Members from July 1)
- Businesses who employ up to five full- or part-time workers
This policy is not available through any other channel and is exclusive to the IOPO.
PO Insurance Policy Pricing, from 1st October, 2017 (9 month policy 01/10/17-30/6/18)
- $612 (Annual Policy Price $781)
Non Member Price:
- $686 (Annual Policy Price $961)
How do I apply for this policy?
The policy cover begins October 01, 2017, (we are now into our 2nd Quarter) and can only be accessed through the IOPO website. All policies are due for renewal 30/06/18.
- Step 1 - please read the policy FAQs here
- Step 2 - please read the full PDS here
- Step 3 - download the application form here
- Step 4 - return the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible
- Step 5 - an invoice will be issued to you for the cost of the insurance only (does not include Membership)
If you have any other questions about the insurance policy or application process, please do not hesitate to contact us